Hosted PBX – The Way To Improve Your Communication
With the improvement of communications around the world it is about time that businesses in South Africa improve their communications up to international standards by moving from a traditional PABX system to a Cloud Hosted PBX service. ESAPARTNER’s CloudCall solution offers business exactly that, an advanced hosted pbx solution combined with our market-leading voice solution.
With the ESAPARTNER hosted PBX solution there is no business network too big or too small. We help your business select a hosted pbx solution that meets your business requirements, whether you want a new hosted solution with the latest IP phones or want to implement a softphone solution on your desktop or in-field mobile devices or, you want to set up an advanced call centre with wall boarding, we have the solution that is right for you.
Our CloudCall Hosted PBX Solution will help your business to:
- Make, receive, and manage phone calls at cost-effective rates from as little as 35c per minute on per second billing
- Enjoy an array of useful add-ons at no cost to you, whilst your competitors pay large amounts of money for these added extras
- Enjoy ongoing upgrades that will prolong the lifespan of your system
- Save on future PBX upgrades – you never need to buy another pbx again. With the hosted PBX solution your pbx is fully scalable.
- Reduced disaster risk as having an off-site fully redundant hosted pbx removes the risk of lightning and other damage caused by acts of God.
- No more need to rely on Telkom’s network
Our hosted PBX solutions solve a large amount of the complications that come alongside having a traditional hardware pbx and as a result are more cost-effective, more efficient in achieving your communication goals and less of a liability on the business.
Get in touch with one of our specialists today to discuss how the hosted pbx solution can work for your business, no matter how big or small.